Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Suggestions? Comments?

If you have any topics that you would like to discuss please let me know on this THREAD.

Topics can come from Apologetics, Spiritual gifts, Life Purpose, Church, Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls, or anything else scriptural. If I don't know the answer, I can at least find some information on it.

As far as the End Times go? I am somewhat confused about the End Times myself. I know that God will provide refuge for His children during the Tribulation. I don't know for a fact whether or not that will be in Heaven. I have yet to see the word "rapture" in scripture. Noah was raptured (more or less) or delivered from the destruction, but God did not call him up to heaven.

I am here to answer your difficult Spiritual Questions, whether or not you are a teenager.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it.