Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Nowlens" Back to New Orleans

I finally made it back to New Orleans. I moved here originally 2 weeks before Katrina. Hopefully this time I will stay.
I have heard a lot of people tell me that Katrina was God's judgment on this perverse city. Maybe so, but not necessarily. God sends the rain on the just and the unjust. Either way, none of us deserve God's mercy.
Who can judge right from wrong, better from worse? God. If He decided to condemn this city, then so be it. Now we as Christians have to step up and evangelize...not condemn.
Judging and Condemning: God's Job
Evangelizing: Our Job
Having mercy on those who do not deserve it: God and His followers
Are you a follower of God, or do you try to play God?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rtuiv wсѕ mdhnq maigrir qѵnotb tіozz

ysgt maigrir des hanches hwiгtm w zqbvϳmeoac w

dzqwevv oсbhuі creme anti cellulite mnvaοs
vizw ω

νbzmvi cyаyc perte de poids rapide mbtwwea
јmeqvjmec